RAMSEY, N.J. -- A 20-year-old Mahwah man gave Ramsey police bogus identification after they caught him with 105 pills for sale, along with pot and alcohol, at a local hotel, authorities said Friday.
Officers who responded to a report of an argument at the Extended Stay America on Route 17 processed and released Brendan Garvin pending a court appearance following the Sept. 4 incident, Sgt. Vasili Pieratos said.
Garvin was charged with:
- uttering a fraudulent ID purporting to be a driver's license;
- possession of a fraudulent driver's license;
- hindering by providing false information;
- underage possession of alcohol;
- possession with the intent to distribute prescription drugs;
- possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.