MOONACHIE, N.J. – Of the 19 New Jersey municipalities that have seen their real estate values soar highest over the last year, six are in Bergen County – including Moonachie, which came in at seven, according to an analysis by NJ.com .
“Each of these towns stand a head and shoulders above New Jersey's statewide price growth during the last year and some have seen home values soar to remarkable heights,” according to NJ.com, which used Zillow’s Home Value Index for its analysis.
The Bergen County municipalities that made the list are:
- #18: Glen Rock: median value: $626,300, up 3.09 % since 3/16
- #17: Carlstadt: median value: $369,900, up 3.73% since 3/16
- #14: Tenafly: median value: $793,300, up 4.84% since 3/16
- #13: Woodcliff Lake: median value: $770,500, up 4.74% since 3/16
- #11: Palisades Park: median value: $601,400, up 6.39% since 3/16
- #7: Moonachie: median value: $552,900, up 8.62% since 3/16