CVP SCOOP (WITH VIDEO) : An electrician’s van caught fire and spread to a Mahwah house this afternoon.
The blaze broke out around 1 p.m. on Swan Road.
HERE’S A VIDEO FROM MIKE VILLANOVA:
Ramsey sent a FAST unit. Wyckoff rescue responded, along with mutual aid from Suffern.
An electrician installing a generator in the house since mid-morning told police heard a noise, then looked out to find his service van engulfed, Police Chief James Batelli said.
No one else was home — except for two dogs, who were rescued, the chief said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.