BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. – You're hot, your kids are cranky and you just want to cool off. With temperatures Tuesday expected to rise into the 90s in Bergen, you may be wondering what pool you can visit without being a resident of that town.Here is a list of some of the public pools rated by Yelp users as the best and what their membership requirements are.
- Paramus Municipal Swimming Pool – Non-residents can join with a sponsor (a Paramus resident and current member of the pool) for a fee of $725 for a family of four for the summer. Non-residents can join without a sponsor with a payment of an additional fee of $100 for an individual membership and $200 for a family membership.
- Memorial Pool - Fair Lawn – Non-residents are welcome to join for a fee of $325 for a family for the summer or $160 for an individual.
- The Ridgefield Community Pool – Non-residents can join for $580 for the summer.
- The Glen Rock Pool – Non-residents are only eligible for lap memberships. They can also get daily guest passes but must be accompanied by a resident when visiting.
- Bogota Swim Club – Non-resident dues start at $420 for the season.
- Harrington Park Swim Club – Family and senior memberships are open to residents of all of the surrounding towns including: Demarest, Haworth, Westwood, Old Tappan, River Vale, Norwood, Northvale, Emerson and Closter. The fee is $774 for the season.
- Norwood Swim Club – Open to non-residents. Family memberships are $960.
- Graydon Pool in Ridgewood – Non-resident adults will be charged $200 and children, ages 2 through 15, will be charged $175 for the13 week season.
- Rochelle Park Swim Club – Open to non-residents. The family membership fee is $642.
- Palisades Park – Open to non-residents for $615 for a family membership.
- Waldwick Municipal Pool – Open to non-residents for $150 per adult, $125 for children.
- Mahwah – Open to non-residents. The fee is $500 per family.
- Oradell Swim Club – $872 for a family membership and no security deposit.
- Maywood Swim Club – Fee for non-residents is $420 for two adults for the season and $50 per child.
- Park Ridge – Non-residents must be sponsored. The rate is $545 for a family membership.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.