RAMSEY, N.J. -- ShopRite of Ramsey will host a series of events throughout the month of April to promote good health.
- Monday, April 4 – Gluten-Free Store Tour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. ShopRite’s registered dietitian, will be offering two guided store tours in partnership with Generation Gluten Free. During the tour, participants will learn more about ShopRite’s wide selection of gluten-free products and get to know more about the new local chapter of the Gluten Intolerance Group.
- Moday, April 11 – Product Spotlight Featuring Love Beets and NutriBullet from noon to 2 p.m. ShopRite’s registered dietitian, will be whipping up delicious and nutritious recipes featuring fresh-cooked Love Beets using the NutriBullet blender.
- Wednesday, April 13 – LiveRight with ShopRite Kids’ Culinary Workshop from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Kids will have fun creating a delicious “From Baseball Mitts to Oven Mitts”-themed menu. The cost is $20 per child with an adult. Space is limited, and pre-registration at the Courtesy Counter is required.
- Thursday, April 13 and Monday, April 18 – Produce Pick Featuring New, Local Gotham Greens from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Stop by the Dietitian’s Corner for a nutritious sample of new, local greens, grown pesticide-free in urban rooftop greenhouses.
- Thursday, April 21 – LiveRight with ShopRite Adult Culinary Workshop from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. This month’s menu features a “Lovin’ Legumes” theme. The cost is $20 per person. Space is limited, and pre-registration at the Courtesy Counter is required.
- Tuesday, April 26 – Meal of the Week from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Stumped on what to cook for dinner? Visit the Dietitian’s Corner to pick up a recipe and all of the ingredients you need to create a complete meal.